WHO: This group is specifically for females (ages 13-16). Who…
- Have a diagnosis of Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) or are exhibiting characteristics/traits of the disorder.
- Have suicidal thoughts/ideations; engage in self-harm behaviors currently or engaged in the past; attempted suicide.
- Have difficulty managing emotions.
- Have difficulty managing relationships.
- Become overwhelmed very easily by everyday stressors in life.
- Lack interpersonal skills and have relationship/friendship problems.
- Consistently worry about the past and the future; not present in the moment. … etc.
This is a psycho-educational group, which means that different skills will be taught to help the participants improve the overall quality of their life. There will be homework included in each session as well as homework review in the next session. All participants are required to complete the homework given in these groups as it is important to practice the skills.
It is required that participants be in individual therapy (of your own choice outside this program) or see a therapist at Rekindle Hope Counseling. Phone consultations are provided (with 15-minutes being free; after 15-minutes there will be a charge of $5/5-minutes).
Every participant is required to commit to attending each weekly group session and if any participant misses a total of four sessions; she will be asked to leave the group and join the next group that will form.
Cost: Each session will be $50 and will last for 1 hour and 8 weeks in total. Every participant will have to go through the Pre-Screening Session (45 minutes session- $75).
The following insurances accepted: BCBS, Cigna, Aetna, Magellan, CareSource, TriCare and Humana
To sign up: Please call (678) 468-4448